Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sleeping Head

IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG,
originally uploaded by lanayac.
Kindergarten is hard work. Aliyah came home from school on her second day and crashed on the couch. She was up late the night before for her first night at Daisies. Elyse is now a Rainbow. They grow up too fast. I have a feeling this won't be the last nap for Aliyah as she adjusts to her all day schedule. When I told her next week there will be five days of school she looked at me very surprised. I don't think she realized what a normal school week will be. She's excited to start her Show and Tell on Monday.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

My sweet niecy (or however you spell it). It just seems unreal that she is in kindergarden. Thanks for posting her new experiences. Can't wait to be back so I can be a part of her little life again. Love ya!

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenni used to come home and crash after kindergarten. If I remember right, she had two full days and one half day. That was a few years ago, though, since she is starting "Home School" for her three and a half year old! :)

Love Momnanajudi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home