Saturday, May 05, 2007

Aliyah Turns Six


Cheesy Smile
Originally uploaded by lanayac.
I can't believe Aliyah is six already. She is such a big girl. It is hard to believe Kindergarten in almost over. When asked if she wanted a small party at a special place or a bigger party at our house she wanted more people to come and opted for our house. She's a social butterfly. We are looking forward to her spring play coming up in May. She already knows all of the words to the songs. She was excited to get her unicorn overnight bag, a beautiful princess dress, cute clothes, two lockets, and games. Click on this photo to see more pictures on my flicker account.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to glo blogger lady!!I'm sure others really do look at your beautiful pictures..they are just too lazy to respond!!! Come on people!! It's me but I don't have an identity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home