Saturday, December 09, 2006

Worship Leader

IMG_0225.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg,
originally uploaded by lanayac.
We are so proud of Aliyah. This is her first year being able to join the kids choir at Sound Life. At first she told me that she wouldn't want any solos. But after only 2 months she auditioned to lead worship in a small group. She did such a good job singing, "You're Good Lord". Maybe next time it will be a solo. She is looking forward to singing in a small group for Christmas and being the letter "I" in a CHRISTMAS song.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lanaya. That photo really makes me want to start back to church. As soon as I get through with June institute I would like to talk to you more about it. I believe God wants me to find a place where people will love me and help me with all that I have gone through. I had the biopsy today. They took 3 samples and then set a pin in so they know exactly where it is next time. I won't know until Wednesday whether it is malignant or benign. They just said it wasn't supposed to be there. Love you Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home