Saturday, June 23, 2007

Little Brother



The girls are really enjoying their little brother. He doesn't seem to mind all of the attention from the girls. The day that I was in labor with Gavin, Aliyah was swinging with her 20 month old cousin Haley. Haley started to slip and Aliyah let go of one side of the swing to catch Haley. The result was that they both slipped. Aliyah his her head on the grass and got the biggest goose egg I have ever seen. 6 days later Aliyah now has 2 black eyes. She says she feels fine. Not the best timing for family photos with the new baby. I think we will attempt to bathe Gavin today. I'll try to post pictures soon. It is so fun having a son. He is a good sleeper going 4 hours between feedings at night.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

You forgot to mention Aliyah was trying to swing as high as she possible could with my little darling on her lap! I'm sure she acheived great hight by the size of her goose egg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home